OpenElec 6.0.0 official+VDR+Tv-Headend+Oscam r10975+working-Addons UKR3ady

There are 127 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 16,423 times. The last Post () by 1999gtv.

• Thanks for that Honcho I tried but still no luck just keeps rebooting :(
    Luckily I have another box next door with same setup, I'll make backup and try reinstalling from the backup will hopefully resolve, just a mystery why this has happened seen as nothing was changed on box and it had been working fine?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm having some bad luck today lmao had planned to make backup from working unit and ftp over to other unit to resolve, was getting error message insufficient space for back up again 'happened in past" I planned to transfer to USB now the other unit is doing the same aghhh..
    Didn't want to start from scratch as your backup image I had perfect and all working, just st having a bad weekend lol

try one of my libreelec backups ?

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• Thanks Honcho, thats exactly what I was trying yesterday, tried to change box nand to libreelec via box reset then planned to place ur backup on to try, i've managed to totally brick the box :(
    my fault I put the three files on SD card but missed the zip file within the folder, the update failed and was on a android page with some options I stupidly pulled power placed the zip file on sd card and inserted thinking could just go through process again, unfortunately only the large light is on and cant get it to reset to try again, will have to try and hope the recovery method will work.

- - - Updated - - -

After quite a few attempts got it back on ;) following the advice of others and tip from Honcho on another thread:
    http://linuxsat-support.com/sh…83352&p=271532#post271532

• not been a good time of it then lol :)

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Exelorator
    Sounds like I'm having similar problem to what you had.... I don't want to second guess you but did you try disconnecting from the internet?
    Kodi reboots every 30-60s unabling me to try much within Openelec or Kodi.
    I can boot fine disconnected and watch hours of live TV without a hitch, once I connect to the network it starts doing a Kodi boot loop.
    Whilst the box is boot looping I can stream, without interruption, to other devices.
    Tried factory resets, disabling VDR and TV etc, disabling updates and so on, but the problem is relentless.
    As you say - to start from scratch would be an absolute shame as Honcho's backup is a good one, and until now it hasn't been any bother...

I will try the maintenance suggestion later and update this post...

• i yah guys ill make new images to replace the ones that are awol cause my account was seized lol , canny whack it not fur sat but for online name i used to use mny moons ago lol bye bye dropbox :P

please give me a week at least to sork libre/open/droid ill post rebuild still lulz at ma dropbox been empted lolz

acht RED OR DEAD ITS A CULT :p

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• Hi Honcho,

I've spent the day trying to download one of your Openelec backups from Dropbox the whole day, but it keeps failing. I know this is probably the fault of Dropbox and not you, but do you have a more recent Openelec backup that you could upload?

Many thanks regardless!

• Hi Honcho,

I've spent the day trying to download one of your Openelec backups from Dropbox the whole day, but it keeps failing. I know this is probably the fault of Dropbox and not you, but do you have a more recent Openelec backup that you could upload?

Many thanks regardless!

I just downloaded the 1.06 GB tar file from post 66 in this thread took six minutes in total on 35mbps wireless connection. is this the one you are trying to download as the one in first post of thread seems dead.If you want a more recent version Honcho has done a Libreelec backuo as well which I used to update my openelec sdcard installation

Edited once, last by 1999gtv: more info ().

• master G

Added the Label WeTek Backup

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!