DM800HD PVR - Motorised Dish - 28.2 East Fixed Dish & DVB-T USB Tuner - SID not found in PAT

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,061 times. The last Post () by dave73.

• Hi

I have a motorised dish and a fixed 28.2e dish working perfectly on a DM800 using a 2 way diseqc switch. Works great and means I'm not troubled with the winds with the 28.2 mesh dish for everyday viewing. However, when I try to add the USB DVB-T tuner (to allow me to record/watch another channel) I get the dreaded SID not found in PAT error when trying to view most of the dish channels. Some of the freeviews work and the SNR is 98% but the channels won't clear! The USB DVB-T channels all clear perfectly, but not the ones on satellite. I have spent hours on this and it makes no sense. The dish moves, the fixed dish gives 98%, but 90%+ channels give the SID error. When I uninstall the USB DVB-T adapter, everything works perfectly again on the two dishes!

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I'm exhausted on this one!

Cheers.

• Hi, I've got the same error on my DM800 Fixed Hotbird with AVER HD A935 USB DVB-T (nemesis 2.4).
    It works again only after uninstall DVB-T.
    I can't find any solution or workaround!
    Dave

• master G

Changed the title of the thread from “DM800 Motorised / Fixed / USB DVB-T” to “DM800HD PVR - Motorised Dish - 28.2 East Fixed Dish & DVB-T USB Tuner - SID not found in PAT”.
  • master G

Added the Label DVB-T/T2 USB Tuner

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!