configuring the motor to point to the sat

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 780 times. The last Post () by master G.

• hi,

trying to setup my sat.

using satfinder i get the dish to move into the rough area of the sat.

i'm trying to fine tune.

everytime i select tune under positioner setup i only get one listed satellie?

any ideas what im doing wrong?

• hi,

i have a dm800hd.

i am trying to set the sat position.

i've gone to poisitoner setup and save the position as 1 however i when i select the channel it moves away from the new position to the old.

i think i'm looking for something in the tuner config to tie up the saved position with the sat however i cant see it.

any ideas?

hi,

in dont have a usals option on my dm800hd?

any ideas?

hello
    have you updated you sat.mxl
    or better way send setting to your box

do you mean satellites.xml under etc?

• satellites mentioned fixed position of 282 in the xml script but i dont think that ties up with my positioner storage as it only counts to 254

think my issue here is i cant find the usals option in the tuner configuration. from there i cant tell the dm that this satellite is postion 1 in the positioner settings

ah found it, there's a second page once you've scrolled down.

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!