motorized dish setup with twin lnb on DM800HD PVR & Dm500

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 894 times. The last Post () by ppdon.

• Hello peeps
    i currently have a motorised dish with twin lnb the main cable which operates the motor is running on a dm800
    the other cable is conected straight 2 a dm500

question is i have 1 set of enigma 2 bouquets on my dm800 i send the set also to the dreambox using dreambox edit with option set 2 loads of the channels work on the dm500 but some dont which work on the dm800 any ideas ?

• are you using enigma 1 settings on 500 and enigma 2 settings on the 800, are you using the latest settings?

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• master G

Added the Label Motorized Dish Config
  • master G

Changed the title of the thread from “motorised dish with twin lnb” to “motorized dish setup with twin lnb on DM800HD PVR & Dm500”.

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!