Can't load any images

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 601 times. The last Post () by codar.

• Hi there

I have tried installing various images (Openpli, Black Hole, etc) to my vuo+ duo but after i have flashed them, I reboot the set top box and it just hangs on "starting...". The only image that seems to boot is what i assume is the default vu duo image (vuplus-image-bm750-20120203012328_usb). This has become really frustrating as the image is very limited and just not up to the standard of Openpli or Black Hole.

Can anyone help me, I'm quite a beginner when it comes to this so anyone support would be greatly appreciated.

Man thanks

• Hi Master G

Yes, I have attempted flashing the bootloader and then the image but i still get the same results. I did have Openpli 4.0 (not set up by me) on it but something went wrong this morning and the stb wouldn't boot, and the only image i can flash onto it is the image explained in my opening post (only cure to the "Starting..." freeze).

• Is your duo a genuine vu receiver?
    If not, you may need a clone safe image for it.
    If it is a clone, you won't find any images for it on this site (due to sponsorship agreements)

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!