remote control problem

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 721 times. The last Post () by backstorn.

• Hi . Greetings to all. This is not a major issue but is it possible to remove epg using number buttons on remote because if I accidentally press a number on remote control the dish moves to another satellite. I am using Catseye channel list which I am very happy with.

• Sorry mate , epg may not be the problem. The problem is if I am watching a channel on ASTRA 28 degrees east and I accidentally press a number button on remote the dish moves to hotbird . Is this normal ?

- - - Updated - - -

All ok now. Went to set up , system, customise, enable multiple bouquets [ changed enable multiple bouquets from yes to no and problem solved] Sorry if it seemed a silly post.

VU+ UNO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!