OpenPlus-1.0-VuduO-Backup-Memorist-28.12.2015

• Greetings

Happy New Year
    New year everyone bring benefit to the health tranquility boll.

Let me briefly mention what has been done

Channel list The list is laid Galaxy2002 42 19 13 7 Simple installation + Remzi friendly IPTV is set updater, also was added to the list of IPV TV Thank you also to them I extend my thanks to the Patriot friendly Umeda bootvideo.

Skin mymetrix

A / V 1080i multi anything other standards.

Use the file drop into the external memory for Pico Mount Blue button> devicesmanag is also the media / Secure HDD aluminosilicates

Mymetrix for weather> General setingsd first enter your code, you can set

EMI glass> SoftCam> softcamsetup, a oscampowerv of 11201 + oscam 18-56 2.3.0 Glass was founded Sharing line usr / k are under £ ys

EXTRA ATV-based image in NOCAM error because the problem can be thought of falling glass is also set to mulricammanag MENU setup Multicam can choose oscam 18-56 glass window manager 2.3.0 is installed. share paths with / usr / config / MCA by the glass section it was six or oscamserv you send your cfg file

Media portals required attachments is active
    Subtitles pligins established the required settings are made.
    Remy IPTV update is installed, you can update the channel list K £ ys etc.
    Tube DNS settings are set to use 8888 8844
    M3 is set temp file converter is the work of installing programs on the list to make it gstram m3 during the second and Select m3 / XML file converter built and the list can show the green key
    Linuxsupport Addons
    5.8 Türkvod
    4:56 Seyirtürk

BEST looking for.

http://www.file-upload.net/download-11159894/vuplus.zip.html

[/align]

Edited once, last by memorist ().

• master G

Added the Label Vu+ Backup

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!