HDMU latest stable backup by pauldb alien2 28.2e and cable(optional)

There are 160 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 47,489 times. The last Post () by alcomurray.

• Yes followed your advice, took long time, found bbc1 london
    now trying to use autobouquets c2 fingers crossed, going good so far

- - - Updated - - -

Ok done, but problems, all the channels are their BBCOne north west is first channel in entertainment now getting service not found (SID not found in PAT) and also Tune failed getting there slowly thanks again you both guy's for your help . tuner is set up I must be close to jackpot

BBC 2 works and bbc one london thats about it very nice picons love them rest its tune failed or service not found (sid not found in PAT,

MY AREA IS Sevenkings 40150 666.750 thanks again for your great help so far.

• Ok could be a couple of things,delete all the bouquets so you don't have a list,go to your local bbc1 the autobouquets c2, now region could be different to what you think it is, if you are using a wrong net I'd iv found it doesn't do the bouquets,this part is trial an error

• Thanks Pauldb
    Ill try later, I spent almost all day, but I think you could be right will give it a try, I loaded your old image from last year that works, but this image has nice picons if I know how to put these picons in your old image I might do that. but I will to get this going first. I have done 7kings which is east london old cw id 41050 on autobouquets c2
    thanks once again you help mate.

- - - Updated - - -

Pauldb done what you said to delete bouquets, tried different net ids but that as you said didn't do the bouquets, so tried my 51050 and it got the bouquets but still same problem for some reason BBC Northwest is first on the list! but does not not work. might have to give for now will try again later, going for a pint to sink in all the info i have picked from here thanks for your help very appreciated and joeuser too.

• No Pauldb, I have both, sat works fine, got all the channels, it's the cable side is a problem, how do I turn auto bouquets off? maybe that could be it! now the box is stuck on run great.. amiko alien 2+ triple tuner

• i have another thought this may help,

ftp and delete lamdb, delete all bouquets, because lamdb is gone a new scan will be needed,

so scan cable, the try autobouquets c2, see if that pulls in your channels, if it does then go to the sat side

or do you have a channel list already made from last time you can try that, but i have found out if you have he wrong net id it wont populate,or even using the wrong free channel ie bbc1

• Cheers
    pauldb, I think this where I come stuck, I know how to ftb, how put keys etc, but I don't where lamdb is located ! slowly I am getting into this thanks again mate

- - - Updated - - -

I have deleted the them found them enigma file :-)

• No sorry joeuser, but i took a picture of the tv screen when it happened, 90c44cbd042d56e5f68b.jpg
    Hope this helps. thanks again I notice the date Sat 01/Jan 2000! don't know how to set this to current date.
    I am doing Auto scan setting Network scan YES
    Clear scan YES
    Scan Tuner A (DVB-C YES

crashlog should be located in /hdd - not sure if you have some disk mounted??
    First indication is it is a problem with crossepg, but maybe it is just a coincidence. But could be a problem if crossepg is trying to do some update while channels are changing??? I am not using crossepg either, so I am not sure. Also not sure if it is possible to disable it while scanning???

• Thanks for your help, I gave up in the end, I loaded one of last years image PKT v4.5 pauldb image got it working, picons are missing on most channels but at least it got the wife off my back!
    I will have a go again at HDMU latest stable backup by pauldb alien2 28.2e and cable(optional) in a few day's .

Joeuser answer to your question no I didn't have hdd connected otherwise I could have put the log here.

• ok new image back up coming later today

main differance is iv been using ABM instead of ab 28.2e and ab c2 lite and virtual zap is loaded as well, looks a lot better

and with ABM may solve a few of people problems with getting sat and cable set up

• ok new image back up coming later today

main differance is iv been using ABM instead of ab 28.2e and ab c2 lite and virtual zap is loaded as well, looks a lot better

and with ABM may solve a few of people problems with getting sat and cable set up

Great Pauldb, I will look out for it. cheers

• new backup
    excuse the video, rubbish

includes ABM, its set fro granada custom, just change your region, also cable is set up as well, set these up as you see fit,

also includes, crossepg 0.8.1, removed iptvplayer, if you want that just install via plugins and vitrual zap

again set up the hdmanager first with your drive and swap
    [video]

[/media]
  • Hi Paul

I absolutely customised your package quite heavily. I don't understand where half these people are having problems with your image backup. I had no problems at all and began setting it up for my advanced preferences immediately. All in all I spent a week on your backup. I like to think it's greatly enhanced. Every plugin and extension has been updated. All log errors dealt with. Reinstalled the Sky.NEW v3 skin. Yes and moving it out from /share TO /usr/share including the fonts. I also added DreamPlex as this looks nice with the theme update.

Anyway whilst I consider my hybrid version of your package pretty stable. I am working to fix one of the latest HDMU releases.

I'm after a few bits:

HDD Mount Manager
    VFD Refresh fix
    Latest CrossEPG for SH4
    Latest DVDSnoop for SH4
    HDMU Softcam Control

You'll have most if not all of these, hopefully new in your inventory I hope. I could probably do a manual install but rather deal with an IPK packages for potentially missing dependancies and other useful information.

Many thanks

James

• ok hdd mountmanager i can get you but thats in the backup

vfd refresh fix ?? not done anything with that so hdmu must have fxed that

the latest cross epg for hdmu is in the plugins, its the most stable for this image

dvbsnoop, yes ti put that in the image but with ABM you dont need it

and hdmu softcam, thats in the image, so bit confused of what you want from me

are you saying you want to install a fresh image of your own from HDMU and start afresh, if so do a post and ill guide you through it

• BINGO loaded pauldb modified image, all working, even managed to get some picons in via ftp. Now just have to play and set it up to my liking.
    A big thank you pauldb, no idea why had the problem's, maybe signal issue ! but all working nice image.
    Thanks

Spark STI 7162 Images

Download Enigma2 Images and Spark Firmware for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!