Firmware OPENBOX S10HD NO CLONE 05/01/2012 Beta !!!!!!

There are 25 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 11,413 times. The last Post () by Tayyeb65.

• Hi M8 ; ur title is : Firmware OPENBOX S10HD NO CLONE 05/01/2012 Beta !!!!!!
    and on 3rd line Remove timebomb for clone - thats means its working for clone too or not

Regards
    Shata

• If anyone test it on a clone box ... plz feed us back with da result...

Clone Boxes ......USE FIRMWARE AT YOUR OWN RISK........not test it yet

• Hi ALL!
    i cant see download link..:83: Its saying refresh by presing F5, but still do not work:22_002:. Can any one send me it to PM? :52_002:

Thanks!:80:

Now Works!

• Bump,

same here.

Just got a new box, and box does not recognise the remote anyone have any ideas ?

Hope this firmware help , tried a few old FW but no joy.

Cheers

• the easiest way to check a remote is with a camera phone or digital camera point the remote at the camera lense push a button and you should see a light if you dont the remote isn't working hope that helps Dazzza

• Hello all i have a s11 Original Box will it work on the s11 too but i dont try beta ,i will wait for Final Release. and hope thats working on the s 11
    Fix cccam lag and freeze
    Fix standby freeze
    thas what i need!!!! and i think manny users too

• the easiest way to check a remote is with a camera phone or digital camera point the remote at the camera lense push a button and you should see a light if you dont the remote isn't working hope that helps Dazzza

Thanks Dazzza, yes already tried that , remote seems to work perfect , just not with the box.

Turned on this morning and all was fine for about 5 min then nothing all day.

Cheers

ps, anyone know why i dont see download after liking the original post ? (DOH!)

Sorry i Liked the post , not Thanked !!! downloaded ;-)

• Installed this today and although it works very well with the cccam in my ***box s11 it does not decode with my original *** card like some previous firmwares so i have reverted back to my 14/9/11 firmware untill there is a fix but a very good attempt...

• Hi, mate try Openbox_s9-s10_Toolbox_v1.1 use reanimator with a null modem cable and the last working image you had on your box, I had a slight hiccup with my s10 not the on problem but nothing at all, found it here somewhere can't find it again though. It got mine back up and running.

Bricked mine
    stuck on on

I didn't look hard enough http://linuxsat-support.com/op…-v-1-1-wilzonex-team.html

:baffle:

• Hi, mate try Openbox_s9-s10_Toolbox_v1.1 use reanimator with a null modem cable and the last working image you had on your box, I had a slight hiccup with my s10 not the on problem but nothing at all, found it here somewhere can't find it again though. It got mine back up and running.

yeh m8t de-bricked it 10 mins later (not 1st time its been bricked) : )

just warning others ...

smythe

• Finally Shenzhen Sucks!!!!!
    This work relly good on Openbox s10 clone! I didn't try the mplayer and recording features, but the clone bomb is dead!
    Thank you AnonimousX great job!

• Seems to be working fine although i have just noticed my audio is now distorted... anybody else having this issue?

EDIT: Rebooting a few times seems to have fixed it :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!