timer record no epg question

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 751 times. The last Post () by pauldb.

• So my epg is not working as many may know. Now im wanting to record the ufc at 3am later to watch in morning. Now ive gone to set a yimer as a practice to see if its working and i tried.to record for half hour as a set timer and it didnt work? It just said "waiting" on the timer menu??

All the timer settings are good and usb is selected and mounted so any ideas on recording the ufc ?

Amiko alien 2
    hyperion 4.5
    fixed sly dish set at 28.2 thanks

• Make sure your time is correct and make sure your recording directory exists, is writable and has space...

Times correct and dir has space to record. I tried a record on live tv inwas watching and that recorded just fine. Just not recording when i set a timer

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!