help with xtrend et600 CCcam

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,425 times. The last Post () by porkpie.

• hello guys and girls

Need Some help please

I have xtrend ET600 with firmware openpli only, and a orbital 1 meter dish with Technomate TM-2600 Super DiSEqC Motor

The xtrend ET6000 is brand new and came with the Openpli. I'v got it all tuned in to my satellite stations but have trouble finding what i need which is CCcam.

I'v looked at the menu in the box this morning and could not find anything related to CCcam. Iv looked in the plugin's section and allso looked in Menu/setup/software Management/ manage extensions but found nothing. I thought this box would have came with the CCcam plugin option? Or am i just looking in the wrong place. Would i need to install it myself from another source,

If so which CCcam would i need to download, and is there any tutorial on how to install.

Thanks

Pictures speak louder than words

• There is a number ways of adding CCcam mate...

The way i'd advise is through the TS Panel

If you don't have it installed download it from here http://linuxsat-support.com/en…-you-need-your-image.html

Unrar it

FTP it to the "/tmp" folder of your reciever..

You can then do a manual install, i am unfamilar with the terminology with the Xtrand but it may be found around the software management menu..

You can then download off the linuxsat support addon panel straight to your reciever once the TS Panel is installed..

Look for the version of CCcam you want for the OpenPLI image and press download..

Do a restart and turn on the CCcam emu possibly under the blue button..

Then edit the cccam.cfg under "/etc/cccam.cfg"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!