Rytec EPG Downloader is down

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,329 times. The last Post () by Ana_kin.

• what image are y0u using ? if you are using openatv 5.1 then you might have the crossepg 8.1 loaded. remove it from plugins(Plugins - red button) and install the 6.2 version attached. you will need to block the epg from updating as follows:

Do the following on a Windows PC to stop Crossepg from updating, all other Openatv updates will not be affected and will update as per normal.
    1. Click Start and select Control Panel - Programs and Features - Turn Windows features on or off.
    2. Select the Telnet Client option and Click OK.
    3. Open a Command Prompt (CMD) and run as Admin
    4. Type 'telnet' then IP address of your Zgemma ie '192.168.1.8' then press enter
    5. Type 'root' for login and press return
    6. Type 'opkg flag hold enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-crossepg' and press return
    7. Close CMD window and deselect Telnet client in Turn Windows features on or off *taken form another forum*

this is can also be done with the DCC application from the telnet tab.
    this version of of crossepg will update rytec and xepgdp providers
    this was done on a zgemma 2S using open ATV, hope it works for you

linuxsat-support.com/cms/attachment/47139/

• Sorry to disappoint but I use the Rytec EPG Downloader add-on for KODI over an Archlinux laptop.

Anyway, thanks for your help. I have just read that the plugin is at the moment not working, I should wait for an update.

- - - Updated - - -

Update.
    Now it works again.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!