Trouble with Crossepg(Dreambox)

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 912 times. The last Post () by mikkk.

• I have trouble with crossepg every other month or so.

Dreambox,Merlin.Enigma 2 Have Vers. 062...(Vers. 08.....wont install at all)

German,italian,french channels are either not downloaded or only a part.

Have tried various solution hints on several forums.

Once ı made XMLTV plugin to work on my box(ctually is for PLI image) but could not upgrade the epg after the first time.

Rytec site admin does not want to give new rytecupgrade file because some misuse he had encounterted.

• Thanks a lot.
    But although installed without any errors there is no XMLTV plugin anywhere on the box ?

Managed to install with enigma2-plugin-extensions-xmltvimport_1.0+git38+bfb35fc-r25_mips32el(1)

now I get :

the line 11 is : tmppath = '/tmp' ='/media/sdb1' also /media/usb does not work

epg will be on USB

- - - Updated - - -

Latest standing:

Manage to download thousands of epg.

They are downloaded to hdd (actually want to USB,but tried several files,no success.Where should I configure this?)

During download it shows 6-7 MB but when finished is only 22 KB and nothing is updated.

Edited once, last by ddinc ().

• Has the latest version been ported to older boxes such as the (E2) dm 7025.? I am running 0.6.2 but rytec is unavailable, only the inferior open tv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!