Ruya not working

• Hi everybody,

I strongly hope that someone can help me.
    I have a problem with Ruya, I transferred the plugins with DCC but I cannot fidn them in the DM menu, and when I go to MENU-Plugins I have the below message on the screen :

some plugins are not available: Extensions/ruya (no module named AUDIOSELECTION)

I think is because I have an old image I have heard that Ruya works properly with Open PLI, but the thing is that I cannot flahs my DM500HD because:

FLASHWIZARD PRO 6.3 only works with .img and all the images I can find are .inf

My booloader seems to be corrupted as even holding the stand by buttona nd switchign on the box I cannot access the bootloader and evne when I could do that (it was possible two years ago when I bought my box), I could choose the image to be uploaded but when I press "flash" simply doesn't happen anything.I tried first with the SSL only and then with the entire image Gemini 5.0 with the same result :Flash button seems to do nothing.

DCC works great but as far as I know you cannot flash via telnet or FTP.

What shoudl I do? I'm pretty much frustrated about.
    my configuration:

Windows 7
    Genuine Device (genuine test passed)
    Booloader version: Dreambox Second Stage Loader BUILD #78 built 20100428
    Enigma version: 2010-05-12-experimental
    Image version: Newnigma2-Release-2010-05-16
    webinterface version: 1.6.2 I think I have no Cccam

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!