Wanted: Mag Box

There are 17 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,347 times. The last Post () by aScottishBloke.

• I've a Mag250 mate make an offer ��

dose it work etc mate and what condition etc

how dose £35 sound

- - - Updated - - -

bump need one guys, got no dish up the min so need something for tv lol

Viewing As A Guest? Register And See More

Gigablue Hd Quad User

If You Like My Post Them Please Hit The Like Button :)

Please Remember To Read The Forum Rules To Avoid A Warning/Ban

• 35 ok .It works fine couple of year old but used much really.

Not used much that should say.

dose it have all cables and remote? what about box etc. i can pay asap would you be able to post tomorrow?

thanks

forgot to ask is it the normal one or micro one

cheers

Gigablue Hd Quad User

• ill pay tomorrow evening after i have done my things, is it the big model or the micro? do you have the box? and is condition good, if all ok and its the big model i would be hppy to take.

Gigablue Hd Quad User

• thats great, yea ill pm you tomorrow etc. box dose t matter as long as all cables and remote.

is it ready to go ? i.e dose it have the software on it

Gigablue Hd Quad User

• Tell ya what I will do if allowed by admin and the fact your regular on here I will send you box if your happy send money if your not you pay postage back that way we both happy .Like I say not sure if allowed to do this so if not can an admin advise please.

• Tell ya what I will do if allowed by admin and the fact your regular on here I will send you box if your happy send money if your not you pay postage back that way we both happy .Like I say not sure if allowed to do this so if not can an admin advise please.

If your happy to do it bud then it's up to you to be honest..... but i would imagine there will be no problems due to you both being long term members here.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

yea i been here a bit mate, if your ok with that i am too, i can send address so you can send

- - - Updated - - -

would you like my address mate? when i receive ill cheak it out then send money to your paypal etc

let me k ow buddy

Gigablue Hd Quad User

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!