Hi help needed please

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 661 times. The last Post () by maddogpro85.

• Hi i recently bricked a zgemma s2 got it back to life by the jtag procedure thats on this site great tutorial so it boots up now fine but i just have no use of the Ethernet port it lights up then goes straight back out again and it says its not connected tried all sorts just wondering if anyone knows where the Ethernet driver maybe located in image open vix 166 i have tried other images but to no avail. How ever i have managed to install a wireless dongle and that works and connects rtl8192cu i just want my Ethernet port working again :avatar1::smokelots: or if they is any commands you can do to test the port or reconfigure it through putty im not sure any help appreciated

• Hi thanks for the info I have tried open atv droid vix as fresh installs and backups from this site they all work on my other box fine Ethernet straight there just the one ive repaired just doesn't seem to work through ethernet no more i just wanted to know if they is anyway you can manually install it or remove it with purge command through putty or similar program I can get it to work wireless though so can connect to alter or modify the image

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!