plz help me

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 995 times. The last Post () by sudhi.

• i have SKYBOX f5 hd pvr receiver is it ereer with wen i upgrade software
    my brothers skybox f5 it starts to load up and then goes to 100 and then back to 1 to 100 no stop and not on my receiver thare is any solution sir thanks

• you could reflash with latest image via USB to see if it sorts it , it will obv loose its line but yah can reinstall that , easily enough
    if yyou set details yourself via your server , i would think yah will be able to recover the details before yah reflash if you dont set them yerself though ;)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• thanks replay ware i get latest software

- - - Updated - - -

you could reflash with latest image via USB to see if it sorts it , it will obv loose its line but yah can reinstall that , easily enough
    if yyou set details yourself via your server , i would think yah will be able to recover the details before yah reflash if you dont set them yerself though ;)

let him add ur bacup plz thanks
    i am loading softwarwith erom_upgrade_8Mflasher same as b4 i try it all software but receiver no booting
    only a\show the display load 1 to 100 counting again reapeating

Edited 4 times, last by sudhi ().

• before you reflash the box ,try two things , power off the box, remove the sattelite cable from the box, now reboot the box, if the boot loop stops, the cable is causing the loop as it's shorting out box causing restart, check that the outer braid of cable isn't in contact with inner core. The second thing is if your box has external psu, some do some don't, try using another psu as psu failure is a common fault in these type of boxes

Edited once, last by samsid ().

• it needs to be pointed out, you can't flash this box via usb.. it's stuck in a boot loop, therefore you can't access box menu as box is constantly booting, try what I suggested earlier, if that doesn't work then get yourself an rs 232 cable look for skybox recovery kit, if there's not one here , google, there is instructions for it's use included in a readme file in most download

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!