DM800SE Mgcamd 1.38 - OpenPli 4.0 no picture ?

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,426 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Have a couple of DM800SE's at my home. All of them are fed by my internal Oscam-server. Everything works fine with OpenPli 2.1 120222 by gjstroom, no problem apart from some GSOD sometimes. Decided therefore to try a new image, OpenPLi-4.0-beta-dm800se SSL #84d by gjstroom, as I'm a fan of his distributions. Flashed nicely, scanned satellites (0.8W & 4.8E), no problem to watch free channels on both satellites. Added Mgcamd 1.38 through OpenPli feed server, set my definitions in newcamd.list. Connects prefect to my Oscam server, receives keys alright, but no picture on screen. Went back to OpenPli 2.1 and everything works alright again. Copied all files in /usr/keys, made a new installation of OpenPli 4.0, restored saved files to /usr/keys, but sadly, same result, good connection to server, but no picture

Any suggestions how to do this better?

Regards,
    Mats

MGCamd Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for MGCamd Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!