How to watch Cryptoworks channels ?

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,057 times. The last Post () by rikjaard-real.

• I have installed Oscam-emu 11200. I can watch the RTS swiss channels but not other channels, no Irdeto, no Cryptoworks, although I have, apparently, the right keys in my softcam.

Any help pse

• If one system is working, then most likely your config is ok but the keys are bad (or missing some..) - but on this site keys are not allowed, and shouldn't really even be discussed... Try looking at your log for hints - quite often it will tell you about missing keys and if it seems like it is finding keys and trying to decrypt, then most likely the keys are bad.

Also, there are not too many systems that "open" with an emulator at the moment..

• put TS Panel or Linuxsat-support panel onto your box and look through for key updater plugin ! Everything you need can be found there and downloaded. Works with oscam ymod for reading internal keys _ that could be your problem in the first place not just normal oscam :welcome3:

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

Keys for Biss Encrypted Feeds

Satellite TV biss keys for Athletics, Basketball, Biking, Boxing, Cage Fighting MMA - UFC, Cricket, Dutch TV, Equestrian, Football, Formula 1, Gymnastics, Handball, Ice Hockey, Martial Arts, Motorsport, NFL Football, Ping Pong, Rowing, Rugby, Sailing, Skateboarding, Soccer, Tennis, TV shows, Winter Sport, Wrestling, Test & Unknown feeds.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!