cannot install perl-module-text-wrap or iptvplayer

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,394 times. The last Post () by tinribz.

• I'm trying to install iptvplayer but its not installing perl-module-text-wrap_5.14.2-r6_mips32el it gives wget error. I think because that won't install, the iptvplayer plugin won't install properly, it loads onto the box but it fails to install these wget, rtmpdump, uchardet, f4mdump, gstplayer, libsgftdiscrf. it then opens iptvplayer as if its installed ok, but no films or tv are on there. I've setup 3 of my other boxes without problem, just this one giving a problem. all are on openvix, this is a zgemma h1, as 1 of the other boxes is.
    any ideas on how to get this working on this box? I can't flash the 1 image that works on my box as this one is in a different region using cable only which was a pita to sort out.
    thx

• thanks G_ogi, but that's what I've tried to install. I know the ipk file I have is good as I used it on my other boxes.
    the only difference with this box is I'm doing it thru teamviewer due to the distance, all the other boxes I have it installed on are in my home.

i'll try your ipk later, just on the off chance mine is corrupted, and see if it installs ok.

• hi master G,
    I''m using the ipk files I have, not getting them from the plugin feeds
    so I install them to the tmp folder and install the ipk that way, and restart when asked

so if I copy the .conf files from my zgemma, I can just ftp them to the other box, sounds better

- - - Updated - - -

this is what I have in the zgemma here
    0df682e3ca10eca144a8c52.jpg

which .conf files do I need to ftp to the other box, do I then try installing the perl module text wrap and iptv player afterwards

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!