bh 3. cant start ftp

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 611 times. The last Post () by naiarty.

• hi there I installed the new bh on my solo2, when I go to ftp panel I press red (enable) I get a message telin me ftp service enable, when I press ok I see the current status : stoped
    I cant use dreamset or dcc, anyone have any idea how to it workin?
    tnx

• Have you updated the image to the latest version???? green button followed by the yellow button on the remote.... then choose online update.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• hi there I installed the new bh on my solo2, when I go to ftp panel I press red (enable) I get a message telin me ftp service enable, when I press ok I see the current status : stoped
    I cant use dreamset or dcc, anyone have any idea how to it workin?
    tnx

check Network. (Setup/Systems/Network)

Regards

• I had to reinstall bh 3.0 to make it work thanks guys
    now I have another question: since I installed bh 3.0, it seems to be that I only can install bh 3.0 ive triyed bh2.1 or even vix..etc
    sorry to jump to another topic but I'm puzzled ive bein flashin this stb for 3yers now never had a trouble
    thanks again for ur help

• there were issues with earlier versions of bh 3.0.1 some addressed in the latest 3.0.1e, you should have no bother changing from current BH to Vix, did it myself cos fancied change, also using solo2, try factory reset, then reflash with vix

• thnx m8 ill try that

- - - Updated - - -

I wasn't able to install open bh or an earlier version of bh but I successful install the latest open vix, why is that I don't know?
    thanx everyone for ur help

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!