Trying to install on OpenPLI4

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,442 times. The last Post () by D800SE.

• Hi All,

having some trouble installing any addons for this. this is my first box so im very raw so forgive any stupid questions. im trying to install cccam from the download plugins section on the box. when i try to install i get a message saying:

Execution Progress:

Collected Errors:
    * opkg_conf_load: Could not lock
    /var/lib/opkg/lock: Resource temporarily
    unavailable.
    Execution finished!!

ive also tried to manually install using an ipk file but the same result. please help !!

• thanks for that. got CCCam installed this morning. i have another issue now. my cccam.cfg file has my Cline in it. i have placed it in the \var\etc folder. i have completed the scan and received all of the channels but only a few of the FTA channels are working not getting any of the satellite channels. what direction should i be looking at to resolve. CCCam is selected in the softcam setup.

• Something is not clear to me. I installed cccam 2.30 in so many images and the easy way was in OpenPli. I use DM800SE and installed many times OpenPLi 4 using A8P, SIM 2.1 and SIM 3 (Japhar). In OpenPLi all is needed is to go to Plugins, Download Plugins (green), softcams and to select the first one (cccam 2.30). You don't need any file excepting CCcam.cfg but in Enigma2 its place is /etc.
    /var/etc ???? I think it was years ago. And of course if you want to restart the cam press the blue button, go to Softcam setup, Restart softcam. For other images i used several ipk or downloaded using support addons but in OpenPLi you can tell it Built In.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!