Can solo 4K really play 4K video?

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,580 times. The last Post () by davvo.

• Hi
    I have a Solo 4K working well, but today I decided to add a 4K Movie to my hdd but all I get is sound. tried other sample 4K video with the same results.

It makes me wonder if this receiver is really 4K ready?

anyone with a solo 4K with same problem?

Regards

• Yes solo4k cant play 4k videos tested a lot of files none of them works and all same files works with wetek core 4k so Vu solo 4k for now is useless for mediaplayer option..

Vu+ Ultimo Vu+ Solo2 Vu+ Solo 4K Gigablue X1 Gigablue Quad Plus Wetekplay Wetek Core...
    4m , 2m motorized, 95 diseq usals ....

• Give it a chance gentleman this machine has barely been out just over 3 months you cant expect miracles overnight, Development is still ongoing as for being 4K compatible it most certainly is it has HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 and also HDR.

I had a similar situation when the Solo2 first came out over 3 years ago it took nearly 6-8 months to iron most of the major bugs out but look at the Solo2 at the time it was the fastest twin tuner PVR available and over a year later everyone raved about it and probably still do.

Give VU+ and the Image team devolopers time to get the little niggles ironed out and i am sure this will be as good as if not better than the Solo2 when it was first released.

Best Wishes

VU+ SOLO 4K PVR ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver UHD 2160p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!