not getting channels ?

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 962 times. The last Post () by jokosat.

• hi there ive just flashed my box with a enigma2 backup rom the image section on here now its all set up and working fine but im missing loads of channels, to name a few sly sports 2 boxnation all movies dave and so on now ive done a full scan and that didnt help get them back and ive run autobouquets and that didnt help either so im not sure what to do.

my setup is amiko alien 2
    fixed sly at 28.2
    my bouquets is set to my region granada
    my tuners are set to

tuner a ... nothing connected
    tuner b .... all the info it gives when you choose it (sorry im using phone and from memory)
    tuner c...... nothing connected

id like to know if using the catseyes channel list would help but i dont know how to use dreamedit and im in way over my head with that.

any ideas anyone as i want to watch dave later for david hayes fight and its currently giving me tun failed .
    on plus side many channels do work paid and none paid
    and if it help s im using mgcamd

thanks

• Mate iv told you before the answer but you still question it,the backup you are using all the channels work,if you are not getting a selection of channels then its lead or your dish/lnb,it can be nothing else but that, I'm sure you will find all the channels you are missing are on a select few transponders and just cause your sly box picks them up doesn't mean your aa2 should

• When i try that and scan for channels is dont find any? Its not til i put tuner b on and turn other 2 off that it does the full auto scan and finds 600ish channels thank you for reply

• What feed is in the back, e2 is a lot more finicky than spark,

- - - Updated - - -

Unless you take a direct feed from the dish and not use the sly box in the middle we won't know exactly what is going on

Both feeds are into the alien and the sly box is off at the wall and has no leads init at all.

• can you try to feed direct 1cable from fixed disk on astra 28.2 and scan your amiko on setup sinple single turner a then do the same in skybox if sky have full chanels and amiko no is your turner faulty in aniko

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!