ipk installing question

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 594 times. The last Post () by master G.

• im trying to ftp my 1st ipk to my alien 2 now its the iptv one from the downloads section on this site so what ive done is the following..

downloaded ipk
    extracted the ipk
    used 7zip t extreact again and i was left with...

debian binary
    and 2 other rar folders.

ive now extracted the 2 rar folders named control and data .tarwhich left me with a usr folder and a control file.

now ive dug down into the usr folder and got to the end after ententions and found the iptv folder .

now question is .
    is that the folder i just send to same destination on my box restart box and done or do i need the control file or the binary files?

sorry for dumb question but this is my 1st ipk manual install cheers everyone

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!