pics included help sort my alien mess out

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 425 times. The last Post () by joeuser.

• Hi everyone im having loads of problems with my damm amiko alien runnig pauldbs backup of hdmu. im really struggling to get many channels and the epg never really works allthough sometimes it does work with fta channels
    so any help is greatly appreciated and just to clear this up my cables are fine ive tested on a amiko micro and a amiko mini and they are good. my dish is good as it picks up all the channels on the other boxes stated above and my sly box works perfect as well so problems lie with the alien.
    its the fact that it finds just the one movies channel that ponders me and it never seams to find the sly sports 2 or boxnation aswell. ive rn auto bouquets so many times now ive lost count same with doing a auto scan it finds 600 channels nearly and same problem. thanks

2bb05ec88c86242e73b.jpg

0d7a7375015235c22f5.jpg

bd79c906.jpg

959d2874cd054d863a599d21.jpg

bc07b3d49addcacc88f2.jpg

7670d40e70d72ca1285b.jpg

96a22a.jpg

5130020.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone any ideas on this please

• this may help with transponders

http://en.kingofsat.net/pack-skydigital.php

you can then check what should be on a selection of transponders, if you have one or two missing then you will see a buch of channels missings, your dish could still be out slightly , the only way is take it to some one else house,

the epg is not picking up as it cant find the radio channels to download again dish out or tuner problem, you can try turning b or c off and see if the radio channel kicks in to download

so all in all tuner problem or a slight and i mean slight dish problem but that can only be ruled out with you testing the box on anothe dish

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!