zgemma stuck in boot loop help needed

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,243 times. The last Post () by samsid.

• all that is showing on my screen is openvix-all your supports needs at world of satellite

- - - Updated - - -

No i have not so im guessing line is lost then

• Official Post

Your not stuck on openvix boot, Vix don't support these boxes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OpenViX mages do exist for the zgemma, they are a patched image originally for the xp1000..

all that is showing on my screen is openvix-all your supports needs at world of satellite

- - - Updated - - -

No i have not so im guessing line is lost then

Unfortunately the line is gone.. A good lesson learned though buddy, always backup your configs and take a backup image..

• jokosat, I've removed the link.
    The reason : Openvix don't officially support this receiver.
    As master G has pointed out in the previous post, they are a patched image initially created for the maxdigital xp1000/ octagon sf8.
    As World Of Satellite are site sponsors and also the home of Openvix, it would be disrespectful to have a link, directing site users to a patched version of their firmware.
    All openvix officially supported receivers can be found here (or click on the "image/firmware" tab on the top of the page and scroll down to openvix):
    http://linuxsat-support.com/view.php?pg=openvix

question do znegmma is genuine stb or clone?

Its a genuine receiver (as far as I know, just that openvix don't officially support it).

drhouse
    The link you've posted is the same as the previous one I removed so I've also removed yours for the same reason. (no disrespect intended).
    Until openvix officially support this receiver (probably may not) I'll remove links to patched/ported/modified versions.

• I latest version of ATv 2016 you go to said link via zgemmatv.com then click on Folder (left hand side) under your box's model/make this will take you to another window where you will see ATV click on that scroll down list to latest firmware & download said file into your PC Downloads Folder once completed go to said PC Downloads Folder & open said WinRar Doc in PC Download Folder once Opened said Winrar Doc Transfer only the the last Folder onto your Desktop for example ISO Folder highlight then had this same problem with my Zgemma Star H1 Box but I managed to eventually get around it here is what I did Firstly I went onto zgemmatv.com website & downloaded theRight Click your Mouse you see in the Cascading Menu Alt - E or just click on it & a box will appear which gives one the option of sending said Doc to ones Desktop once in Desktop Window highlight said Doc Right Click ones Mouse & send to your Formated Memory Stick (FAT) is better than Flash Drive sticks after copy is done go to ones PC My Computer/Computer Window & check that said Doc is on Stick so to speak then right click Mouse & safely Eject Stick from ones PC then Turn Off your Egemma DVB via 1) Stanby & 2 The White Button on the back of your Receiver/Box (Power Down) then Unscrew your Sat cable to bring said Box up close to ones self then Plug your USB Stick into the back of your Receiver/Box then press the White Power Up Button until you see Boot displayed on the Front Panel then press the Small Standby Button on the Front Panel the Boot Word should change to USB then a very brief touch on said Front Panel Standby Button & said USB Word should change to Flash let it proceed until the Word Boot comes back & then said problem should then be erradicated let us know how you ge on

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!