vu+ usb turbo dvb-c/t/t2 hybrid tuner configuration on Vu+ solo

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,200 times. The last Post () by thijss.

• Have you it set up for the right system (dvb-c for cable or dvb-t2 for terrestrial)
    Should be able to change the system by pressing
    Menu-setup-service searching - tuner configuration,
    Select your turbo tuner and press arrow across to toggle between dvb-c or dvb-t2

• I have set it up as
    Dvb-C
    Configuration mode Enabled
    Network id 41048
    Used service scan type provider
    Provider to scan Virgin media uk 6952

- - - Updated - - -

It doesn't find any channels

• Guys

I have a Turbo Tuner too. I can't find any terrestrial channels on it. I have an aerial on my roof to catch the Irish HD channels. They worked before but I can't remember the settings for it. However the Tuner is not picking them up. I have Black Hole 3.01 on a VU+ duo2. Can anyone help?

Also can I put those channels that I put in the same bouquet as my Sly channels ( found through another tuner.)

Hope I am making myself clear! Tks for the help:avatar:

Neo2

• In tuner configuration, make sure the tuner is set up for "dvb-t/t2" reception.
    Try scanning or enter your frequency (attached saorview frequencies)

Also can I put those channels that I put in the same bouquet as my Sly channels

Just press "menu" while one of the saorview channels are highlighted and you should have an option to add the channel to a bouquet.
    You will have to do this everytime after you run autobouquets though.

• Hi Codar

I have updated to Black Hole 3.02 thinking it may of been that particular version of Black Hole that did not work. The tuner seems to prefer the DVB-T automatic. I get 7 channels. The problem is when I select some channels I get a black screen saying that this DVB-C channel is not working.

Do I have to install a driver for this USB? Does anyone have previous experience with this tuner?

Neo2

The problem is when I select some channels I get a black screen saying that this DVB-C channel is not working

Dvb-C is cable.
    Dvb-t/t2 is terrestrial.
    I don't think the tuner can run both systems at once (you have to select which system for it to use in tuner configuration)
    If your tuner is set to receive dvb-t/t2 tramsmissions then it won't work on dvb-c transmissions unless you change it to that system in tuner configuration (then your saorview will cease to work though unless you have another dvb-t/t2 tuner installed in your receiver)

• It should work fine on latest blackhole you will have to set it up in the setup > service searching > tuner configuration > ok on the turbo tuner and change to dvb-t and set region to europe and ok then do your manual scan and things should work fine.
    working fine for mine turbo

• master G

Added the Label USB Tuner Support

VU+ SOLO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!