My feedback on ViX Team ET9x00 Image v2.3 -07/12/2011

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 879 times. The last Post () by phonix.

• thanks for the hard word just a bit of feedback

"Added OSD Settings - This replaces the overscan option within the ViX image. Go to Menu -> Setup -> System -> OSD -> OSD Setup, and ensure the screen fills your TV set exactly to ensure that all menu options are shown correctly for your TV."
    with other images I have used for my hdtv the menu is setup automatically. It looks really unprofessional to have to set this option up yourself, along with the time spent doing it. It just seems un-necessary when other options auto-adjust so that the menu is displayed as it should with no cut-offs.

Also... why are the skins in black and white? again this just doesn't do the image justice

• Glad you like the new Vix image as lot of work has gone into it since Vix 2.2

Most people like the ability to adjust the the osd size and width as a lot of the newer tv,s can over scan to much and you can loose some of the tv picture and it only takes a few seconds to adjust so most user wont find this a big downer and only needs setting up once.

if you dont like the new Vix night skin (most feed back shows it really liked) you can change back to original skin of previous Vix images its now called Day HD skin and can be downloaded from the Vix online server its hidden in the Vix option.

ps make sure you do the online updates via the blue button/vix/software update to bring your box up to the latest vix build beer10

Help asked via PM will be ignored.
    The forum is there for help and all will benefit from your questions.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!