flashing cloud ibox 2 plus help need pleaseeeeeeeeee

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,243 times. The last Post () by shariifi.

• hi there i would like to thank the people in advance for taking time to read this post and for helping me how they can if they can lol...well i bought this cloud ibox 2 plus other week and arrived 3 days ago set it all up but the image just comes on the screen and says boot on the lcd i tried to flash the image and the bootloader but all that happens is the light goes green like its going to read the file but then stops flashing for that split second then displays boot tried 3 different usb bran new 1's at that but ive noticed at the top of the box there a little white sticker and it say "dont update software from other place for it maybe damage the reciever for new software,please go to http://www.vuplushd.net"so after tryin cloud-ibox.net....i tried that but the site dont exist so i then tried to contact the person who bought it off and he vanished no longer on ebay lol...is there anything i can do apart from throw in the bin...all help appreciated thanks again

• gents,

i have got a cloud ibox2 plus today and need help setting it up, i am new to this so please be kind. i am not a techno minded person i am 43 years old and just want to be able to watch tv throught he box. thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

• Hi,

I have the same issue, my receiver struck on boot :(

can anybody guide me how to flash firmware?

I have tried to copy above backup but it is not working :( :(

• Try this one it should work fine. openpli_mbmini_20150325_usb.rar

1. Download the file and extract into c:\

2. Copy the whole folder cloudix into the USB flash drive

3. Put the the USB drive into the receiver

4. Switch OFF the receiver and wait 5 seconds

5. Switch ON the receiver and wait until you see DONE

6. Switch OFF the receiver from the back and wait 5 seconds

7. Remove USB flash drive

7. Switch ON the receiver and wait until the boot finishes and then follow the instructions to setup e.g HDMI, language, etc.

Good luck

• master G

Added the Label Image Flashing & Backup Support

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!