How to install any picons on Solo 4k

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,611 times. The last Post () by tad123.

• Hi
    I'm a new user.
    Lately I've bought a solo4kreceiver want to instal Black hole image on it.

First of all, please tell me which one of the images is better than the others?????

Second, I've downloaded some picons but I don't know how I am able to install them on my Solo 4 k?????

Please Guide me....

Thanks a lot.

• Official Post

Best image is a matter of preference, only you will know whats best for you after you test them all..

You should have a folder named picon with the images inside of it. FTP this picon folder to the root of the image (not inside any folder), then restart enigma2.

You can also store the picon folder on a USB if you wish, FTP picon folder /media/usb or /media/hdd depending on how you have the usb mounted.. oktus has packed picons into an ipk, you can find them here -> oktus..

FTP ipk to /tmp > green button > yellow button > manually install ipk packages > follow on screen instructions..

[How To] Install an ipk file on any enigma2 receiver

• hi ,
    i'm new to this too just installed latest black hole on my solo 4k via usb easy.. all files on here latest oscam and cats eye channel list installed via vu control centre just put boxes ip adresse in can be found in boxes menu once set up also picons can be found via addons menu (32 bit found best ) just download and reset box (on off) also download lcd addon 4k should be listed once this done all should display nicely well on mine anyway working hope this helps ( you can download all picons you need then power box on off should load picons all at once )

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!