me again with this crap vu+duo

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 378 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• hi again I have got my vu+duo going at last new power board and new LCD display, openVix all channels are there but it wont let me change channels, The remote works fine in the menu but wont work to change channel, I went in the the web interface to change channel and it does but it still sticks on the same channels on the box?? and displays nothing.
    thanks

• Is this the same duo as your last thread bud??? if it's the clone then due to our current sponsorship agreement we don't offer support for Vu+ clones.....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• I do buy from your sponsor but I only found out it was a clone when the power board went.
    thanks

Yep i appreciate that bud but we did agree with him at the time that no support would be given for Vu+ clones.... i'm going to close this thread now.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!