Black hole channel selection + skin

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,062 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi there,

After using Vix for a while , I have finally decided to try with Black hole. I have installed the latest version on my Vu solo2. So far am am impressed with it but have two issues & will appreciate some help
    1) I am using Lraiazer plugin for autobouquet to use my custom 3 file, it has installed fine but when I press TV button on remove which in vix will take me to my favourite channel list but in BH it gives me 4 options like all,favourite etc & I have to press blue button to get to my favourite list, is there anyway I can just set it up to go to my favourites by default instead of giving me options like all etc?

2) Secondly I always loved Black Hole 2.0.0 OE 2 default skin, is there anyway I can install it on my latest version? Unfortunately I can't find it name?05a290d74d5cce75d6.jpg

• Many thanks for your advice, one other little issue is , my picons are not shown despite having them on hard drive & selecting the desired location fro autoboquet menu? I am using MK picons- SNP picons?

• 1. Try multiquick button plugin from the blackhole feeds/addons manager. It will assign any button to a plugin or specific function..

2. If we knew the name of the skin we could probably find it for you. It might even be possible to download it from the image feed..

I have tried multiquick plugin but it doesn't show option of tv button which I use on my remote to access bouquet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Official Post

You could edit the keymap.xml which is found in /usr/share/enigma2. The lines you need to change are highlighted. Backup your keymap.xml before editing..

• That's great & very helpful, just wondering what will be command for TV key to show my Favourite bouquet only?

Any suggestions about picon issue please?

• Official Post

That's great & very helpful, just wondering what will be command for TV key to show my Favourite bouquet only?

There is no command, you edit the keymap.xml like i showed you in the post above..

FTP the picon folder to the root of the image (not inside any folder).. Oktus has provided picons packed in an ipk, which will send them to the correct location here -> Oktus.. Same picons can be downloaded from our addons panel..

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!