There are a couple of niggle I have and I wondered if anyone had any pointers

• I've been using Autobouquets E2 for a while now and it's my preferred ABM - I'm running Open ATV 5.1 on a Zgemma H.2S - There are a couple of niggle I have and I wondered if anyone had any pointers.

1) Because I'm using Slyk1 HD skin (V3) with CrossEPG and CrossEPG Tabs enabled (which shows the bouquet at the top of the channel list) instead of showing the bouquet as 'All Channel' like other ABM do, it shows 28.2E UK Bouqets (See the screen shot below). I'd like to be able to control the name of that bouquet by means other than manually editing the result
    a5225495b3339acf535918b9a.jpg

2) It would be really nice to have some control over which bouquets are included - Other ABM have options to exclude standard bouquets from being added

3) When my Scan completes I end up with twice the number of bouquets needed - One set with the ch numbers added and a further complete set without channel numbers. The second copy of bouquets appear after the credits bouquet. Why does it do this and can it be stopped?

4) I'm not sure why, or whether the help is just misleading, but if I happen to use another ABM, or flash a build with Bouquets already present, AB e2 doesn't write anything unless I disable the 'Make Default Bouquets' option

Thanks for any help and I'd love to be part of expanding the use of this great extension.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!