Viasat card + dm 500

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,123 times. The last Post () by villy.

• Hello,

first i am sorry if I ask stupid questions, i am not SAT pro. If to tell whole story, then I was using 2-3 years services from 1 cardsharing servers, but problems with quality, made me too nervous. So now I have original Viasat card (white card, i do not kno more specific specification), and 2 tvs in house, both have dm 500 boxes. First i have problem to see channels at all, second i would like to see in my other box in LAN channels with same card in first box. I have tried many images (enigma, pli), different cccam versions (heard that newer cccam can cooperate with viasat card) and then found in forum here, that should use oscam + cccam combo. But no luck so far, i think my box is not correctly configured to read this viasat card. At the moment I have enigma 4.7 with cccam 2.2.1 with oscam 1.00, copied configs found in this forum, but still no picture, only free channels.
    Maybe someone can help me out.

• master G

Set the Label from Viasat OSCam to Nagra Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!