WeTek Support and Aftersales Service

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 677 times. The last Post () by scooterbuk.

• I just wanted to open a thread about the fantastic support and after sales service I have received from WeTek and in particular Christian, over the past few months, since I bought my first WeTek at the beginning of November. I was a total beginner in November and obviously made a few mistakes setting things up and trying different images. The support has always been excellent and has always sorted my issues. The one time it couldn't, a new box was shipped to me straight away and the faulty one collected at no charge what so ever to myself. I just think support like this should be commended as people always like to complain about how bad customer service is but very rarely say how good it is. Well done WeTek I have recommended your products to everyone who asks

• I have to agree that Wetek Support is very good but why do people get excited because a company does what it promises. Say thank you maybe but built into the price you pay is the promise that the goods are fit for purpose and will be repaired, replaced or refunded if they are not. Not enough people go beyond an initial complaint and get exactly what they deserve. Nothing less than fully satisfied should ever be accepted, unless , of course you are not honest about what happened to cause the problem.

• Think its the world we live in now, dont want to mention names but a certain sh4 box had issues a few years ago and the supplier didn't want to know, us enthusiasts worked on the issue while the supplier said it would never do E2 support again, they now do a shit E2 image pretending to be another to sell boxes while giving no support :hmmm:
    Wetek devs have helped me with codec issues on DVB-T HD UK, probable a very small market for them but they solved the issue anyway.
    Not many teams are working with android, openelec and e2 at the same time yet they still seem to help us all out!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!