DM800SE with 3 tuners DVB-S/C/T

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,379 times. The last Post () by SenaOF.

• hi lads a mate off mine is lookin a cheap hd box with a twin tunner so he can record 1 channel while watching a second he showed me 1 off these Sunray4 HD SE - Triple Tuner + Wifi (SR4)
    is it able to do this with this this box on a fixed dish on 28.2 allso are these boxes any good plus do they over heat like the dm800 clone were u need to put usb laptop fan underneath them thanks for you time lads

• These Sunray4 HD SE boxes have 3 tuners mate yes, but they don't have 3 satellite tuners..

They have a dvb-s, dvb-t and dvb-c tuners

So a satellite tuner, terrestrial tuner and a cable tuner..

From what i have seen there has been a few problems getting all the tuner working together..

Not sure about the external fan, I'm pretty sure one of the mods have one of these!

• The se sunray is great box no need extra fan it has the best fan inside
    if you know who to set up the tuners then yes all 3 work same time
    but it can't record channel while watching other channel

i have mine working great the best clone up to now

• The se sunray is great box no need extra fan it has the best fan inside
    if you know who to set up the tuners then yes all 3 work same time
    but it can't record channel while watching other channel

i have mine working great the best clone up to now

Hi Ben, how's it going, how do you set up the 3 tuners to work at the same time, ie can you change from dtt channel to sat channel without having to go into tuner config.
    Thanks in advance,
    El loco.

• master G

Changed the title of the thread from “DM800 HD SE with 3 tuners: S/C/T” to “DM800SE with 3 tuners DVB-S/C/T”.

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!