Autobouquets

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,040 times. The last Post () by Mikeyb182.

• I have a cloud ibox 2

I installed from the plugins but can't seem to get anything to really happen

Other than free view channels which I presume are nothing to do with Autobouquets

Do I need dvbscoop?

I'm very lost trying to install this!!!!!

• Hi, thanks for reply

When I press start on the Autobouquets, it says do you want to perform a NIT Scan

It starts an execution process

From there I have to come out and go back to epg and can only view fta

Am I being naive I thought the bouquets would enable other channels

Just to add, I'm selecting no as you say in settings but on the start page it says fta and box is ticked, seems to be like this regardless of what I set.

I do see paid channels in there but cannot view them

• Autobouquets is one way of giving you sly numbering on your epg bud..... it won't magically open premium channels. It has nothing to do with that. To view premium channels you either need a valid subscription card or a share properly configured in a cam (emulator).

So yes you were being very naive to be honest... Read up on the concept of card sharing on the forum.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Thanks for responses, yes I'm a bit of a noob haha

However I do have my own paid version and also access to a server that I paid for.

The problem is the guy gave me the details but absolutely no instructions on how to enter them...

I've only been at this a couple of days, I now as you point out really the card share is important.

I'm just not sure what I need to stick onto the box?

If read about ccams

Could anyone point me in the direction of the correct cam I need and how I put it onto the box?

• What is it you have a paid for version of exactly??? a valid card for a provider?? sky uk for example? If that's the case then everything regards cams & configs is already here....

Now the server that you "paid" access for..... you won't receive any support here for how to insert lines etc from payservers. it clearly states that in the forum rules that you agreed too in the sign up process. The fact that the guy you gave your hard earned money too and then offered no support whatsoever should have the alarm bells ringing and prove to you that payservers are the road to nowhere.....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• hello mate, yes iv been reading the newbie guides on the card sharing section, and now understand that it should be free, we all share as p2p.

i only paid 3 quid for a short trial, i was hoping for some sort of instructions that might help me with figuring out how to do this in the long run without obviously paying anyone.

the part im struggling with now is the ccam files, as in what is already on my box, and what i have to manually install! sorry for the stupid questions, im sure we all started somewhere!

yes i do have a paid sky subcription, but not sure how this benefits me with new box?

Edited once, last by Mikeyb182: added a detail ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!