cardshare

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 860 times. The last Post () by master G.

• That obviously depends on your setup to what you can get you have two choices get yourself a local card and share with other people,if your lucky your get everything you need.Your second choice is paying this is not liked here as they are robbing scum who make money off unsuspecting genuine peers.

• You can get whatever packages your friends and your friend's friends have. If you buy yourself a card, then your friends can have that package. Payservers have nothing to do with cardsharing. You don't share anything with them, you just pay them, and then once they have your money, and your details, they might disappear leaving you worried...

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• on another forum i was offered everything but got to pay like you said dont know who they are ect. will keep reading and asking questions for now.

• I recommend you buy yourself a cheap card to start with read up on how to share and take it from there that way your soon add new peers and everyone will be happy good luck

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!