finally got an image working on amiko alien 2 twin

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,135 times. The last Post () by joilet666.

• hello ive been trying to get an image to work on my box for weeks now. ive tried nearly everyone now all they do is get stuck on boot or keeps rebooting

I finely got it working with opentv 5.1 but the only downfall is that it as no autobouquets on it so can you please help me install it or is there a full image with it on

or could me with getting another image working thanks

• hi i an amiko alien 2 triple tuner running vix4 E2 project buid 9 blue
    it is loaded with sky style skin it has autoboquets and is a very stable build its
    quite quick compared to other firmwares ive tried and very user friendly. heres
    the link for downloading the latest vix image, there is also a video tutorials link
    on the page for imstalling
    images and plugins etc

Edited once, last by master G: link removed ().

• Have you tried Pauldb's latest HDMU backup image? He has it all configured already...
    If you have problems (or often have problems loading backup images) use the re-packed version in post #5.
    http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=101832

I agree Pauldb's HDMU backup is currently the most stable and feature ready to go image available.

The current HDMU releases are broken beyond a justified repair. I can also recommend Champions OpenATV backup.

These are the only images I would recommend. I am currently still focused on correcting PKT 5.1 as I believe it holds good potential. Although clearly it was never tested sufficiently before release. The live update feature works but only fixes a couple minor bugs.

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!