Is The Exfinity now obsolete?

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,750 times. The last Post () by TH3-J0K3R.

• So as the title says.
    I have done a firmware update but it hasn't really done anything, the xbmc/kodi version is still way back at frodo 12.2 and i can't really install anything, most plugins are broken and i can't install any builds like Apollo or the beast, Now i'm not too worries about the pvr side of it so is it possible just to install Kodi 15.2 and get it up to date so that the bloody thing works again.

Thanks

• Its deader than flairs, Kodi wont run on the chipset that this receiver has for some reason. Apparently the last XBMC was ported to run on it.

I gave mine to the kids to use as its of little use to me now as knob all runs on it, although its OK for watching films off a pen stick.

Edited once, last by landfill ().

• surley you can install olg gotham addons on it nah ? you could try superepo or tvaddons repo as 1 of the 2 lets u install gotham addons ;)
    i cant comfirm this works as i dont have this stb unfort but if you install these repos you will find the one that lets you choose gotham,isongard ect ect
    im pretty sure its superepo tbh ;)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!