Skipping sound from New Amiko A3

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 759 times. The last Post () by MrTomB.

• Hi all

Fresh out the box and my amiko A3 sound skips every couple of seconds. Both through the TV tuner and through kodi IPTV. Tried all the HDMI audio output settings. Tried different HDMI cables. Tried updating Kodi from 15.2 to 16.3. Tried updating amiko to latest release.

It will have to go back if I can't solve it. But is it actually faulty? Other than that it's a great box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• I had this problem , I figured out it was something to do with my hdmi splitter there's a 2 and 5.1 channel audio switch on the splitter I needed to turn it to 2 channel and it was ok

• Still could resolve this. I have e to feed the audio through a optical cable and on to a sound bar. Not too impressed with this box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers

Amiko Android, Enigma2 and Spark Receivers. Discuss everything related to Amiko here. Includes Kodi, MCAS, Oscam, Amiko A3 firmware, Amiko 3 Combo firmware, Amiko A4 firmware and OpenATV, OpenSPA and PurE2 images for Amiko A5 and A6 models.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!