little advice ?

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 439 times. The last Post () by anniman.

• alright everyone just quick cpl of questions and like some advice i have a linux pc server running oscam cccam at the moment everything seems to be running fine i am looking into getting a card to share which i will ask some more advice about in next week or so i was just wanting to know if there is anyway i can test the sever without a valid card i have set my no ip account and have a host set up i would just like to try issue a line to make sure i can connect to it so is it possible just to set a user and put a line on a zgemma stb sorry for this but last thing i want o do is start splashing out on a card if i havent tested this out thanks in advance

• cheers for replying master g i am really just looking to see if i can connect to my server not looking for any channels i will worry about that after i purchase a card 1 more quick question you are telling me to use cccam i also have oscam would i not be better using that

cheers

• ok thats fine so back to my original question is there anyway to check the connection to my server other than a c line with reshare or card to share

thanks

• Hey superlarrson, are you the same guy that was cloning modems a few years back using mac addresses from same area?

if i was the same guy cloning modems a few years back i wouldnt be using macs from my own area wouldnt make much sense eh ???

• Haha thought it was you even tho you aint properly admitting it, dont be resharing someones cline now as you will also get booted off pmsl

good luck

• Haha thought it was you even tho you aint properly admitting it, dont be resharing someones cline now as you will also get booted off pmsl

good luck

mate do i know you ? dont come on here and presume i am someone you think you know or have spoken to in the past you try use your time on the forum to give people decent advice not to come on here and try give me advice about sharing lines or using mac addresses i hope you have a good time on here and lets see if you have anything usefull for us all to learn have fun and hopefully you might learn something too

- - - Updated - - -

Do what I suggested above. Even without reshare you will be able to see the connection between both using cccaminfo or oscam webinterface, on the server or clients side.

cheers again no dought you will be giving me a little more advice in the near future

thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!