Has Discovery science + 1 gone off

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 406 times. The last Post () by ykotko.

• A quick search on the Kingofsat website confirms that it is still broadcasting......

If it is not opening for you then check your card/server or the share that you would normally get it from.....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• I know where it is. sorry my question is is it opening for others? It went off for me like the blocked hd chs. Thinking its the start of the sd being blocked? Or just my problom. Thanks mate

Must be a problem at your end bud..... still opening.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Thanks mate running oscam and with nline not opening but oscam with cline opening it fine. Thanks for you help mate. I was watching hd h2 hd i think when it got blocked and 1st day i had hd box so had flash backs lol. Panic over. Need to work out why my nlines not opening that one ch

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!