OpenVIX 3.2.036 Backup Image

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,705 times. The last Post () by zigpig.

• Edision OS mini OpenVIX backup image.

Autobouquets:
    Saorview (spur hill, Cork)
    Freesat (all channels list, London HD)
    Sly NI (SD, sections with swap)

Plugins:
    Linuxsat addons panel
    TSmedia 11 (current update applied)
    Live Football
    Remote channel stream converter

Cams:
    CCcam 2.3.0
    MGcamd 1.35a

Skins:
    ViXBMC_1080_Confluence (default
    Blue-HD
    ViX-Night-HD

Picons: By Oktus
    28.2e transparent frame 220x132 (11-02-16)
    Blue snp picons (100x60) saorview

EPG set to update 06:00 daily

FTP
    User = root
    Password = linuxsat

Extract . rar file to root of usb.
    Insert into receiver and power on.
    Hold "ok" button down on remote when prompted.
    When complete, power off and remove usb.

• Can you tell me where the settting is to get the mini screen and the now and next epg in your screenshot above.. I have the channel list in the left screen and a blank right screen. Good work!!

• Have problems flashing your backup. I never tried Openvix and having seen your Openvix backup I loaded a fresh install. Only tried your backup once but it would not boot.

Can you tell me where the settting is to get the mini screen and the now and next epg in your screenshot above.. I have the channel list in the left screen and a blank right screen. Good work!!

You need to download the epg.
    Better off to mount a usb stick to store it on (not recommended to use internal flash.)
    Plugin usb.
    Then, on remote,
    Menu-setup-system-epg-settings and scroll right on "EPG location" to select your usb/ flash drive.
    Green button to save.
    Exit out of everything then press blue button and scroll down to "cross epg downloader"
    Press ok and it should download the epg.

Then, select a channel and press up button and the screen + epg data should appear. (from what I remember)

• Thanks. I have usb mounted and epg located there. If I look at bouquets and select a channel it plays behind the bouquet screen and the mini screen is blank... I'm sure it's just a matter of finding the right setting but can't seem to find it...!

• I have usb mounted and epg located there. If I look at bouquets and select a channel it plays behind the bouquet screen and the mini screen is blank. I'm sure it's just a matter of finding the right setting but I can't find it... Yet!

• Works ok when you just press the "arrow up" button (vixbmc 1080 confluence skin, combo receiver)
    It will not however change the minitv pic as you scroll down your bouquet list, only change epg info for the channell you've highlighted.

- - - Updated - - -

hi zigpip how u install this backup in the 2/2 loading image blue skin reboot the box stay on boot put normal image not prob ???

When screen turns blue, power down the receiver and remove the usb containing the image.
    Then power on the receiver and it should start normally, it does so on the combo version.

iBffBYU.png

Edited once, last by codar: typo ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!