Best Markets for android phones

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,896 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• on your phone/tablet settings might need to enable an option to be able to install non market applications. If you are using es file explorer app on your phone (or another decent file explorer app, and you have a shared drive on your network, just pop the apk's in your shared drive and you can access this from your android.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• correct musogeek under system settings then choose applications then tick unknown sources ......... sorry should have put all that :angry:

RESPECT OTHER PEER, PUT ALWAYS A FTA CHANNEL WHEN YOU DON'T WATCH TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1438883374.png

• Market = somewhere you go to buy something. In the case of an Android device the most popular is the google powered 'Android Market' - which is only officially supported by devices that meet certain criteria (approved devices) although most devices can overcome this restriction. You can download and/or buy applications for your device. Different markets mean different places to go to get these apps. The different markets are presented as installable apk files so you can get easy access to them and install stuff on your device with ease.

• Yes mate just download the file below, unzip and run the apk files on your tablet, make sure you have allowed in your settings for applications from unknown sources to be installed.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!