Krytview a780

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,753 times. The last Post () by ldp.

• Does anybody have acsess to the firmware for the krytview a780 to use newcamd.There has been posts and pictures showing this possible on another forum but the thread was closed before it went anywhere.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• never seen this but tbh never played with a kryptview for a while either , you got pictures of this ?

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• I should of took a screen shot before admin removed it. The info came from two long serving members of the forum but cam talk is not allowed, It basically showed a menu to put nline info into it and the channels open what are closed at the moment.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Pm the user on that site and im sure you will get info , i have not seen any new FW about tbh i had a quick look earlier
    you never know with it been down for some time som onw may have got board in dumped there stb to be able to modifi the FW
    if you have a old D-Bpx you able to use that anah so i take it there mov n sprt are still off and no one can raise them yet ?

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

• The so called firmware is Infinity x n001 PV4.3.0.8 nothing comes up through google search except the created thread. The said channels are still down and I had moved to sat for the time being anyway but thought this would be a handy bit of firmware to have for future use.

• and they wont give you a link to it ?

B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!