cccamd

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 985 times. The last Post () by hooley.

• i have entered cccamd on usb stick in cfg file but openbox 9 will not read it. i would liketo know if this is normal with openbox as i have a spiderbox and there is no problem.

• i have entered cccamd on usb stick in cfg file but openbox 9 will not read it. i would liketo know if this is normal with openbox as i have a spiderbox and there is no problem.

Now for the fun part, if you already have clines you will need to import them to the receiver, to do this use a flsh stick formated in fat32 and place your CCcam.cfg file onto the flash stick, insert the flash stick into the usb socket on the rear of the receiver, then go into Menu -> Network Local Setting CCcam Plug Setting -> Update Files by USB -> SELECT OPTION 1 [cccam.cfg] and click the yellow button to install your CCcam.cfg file, if all goes okay click exit and select Manage Config Files select option 1 [CCcam.cfg] now place a tick to each line you wish to activate, if for example you have 4 clines from a payserver activate all 4 lines you should then see online next to each line you activated with a tick, now you can exit the menu altogether, as you can now start to add satellites and channels.

Please Note:
    If you add the CCcam.cfg file after you have done a scan, then you will be required to reboot the receiver for the the file to become activated correctly.

Boycott shampoo, demand real poo

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!