Dvbsky t330 usb tuner not working

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,241 times. The last Post () by jokosat.

• Hi, I Purchased an os mini s2+s2 with a dvbsky t330 tuner to make it a triple tuner. I want to use the usb tuner to receive saorview(Irish digital terrestrial)channels. However the usb tuner does not work with my box. I have the correct driver installed and I know the usb tuner works because I used it on my laptop. I have taken a few screenshots that gives the details of my box,tuner and driver. I have also included two photos of the details that come up when you download and/or delete the driver off of the box. c99f9f57de1fcacb5.jpg 70b654.jpg 4d3570.jpg d9014523b9717b3aee2e61a25.jpg ab4c9990a2b213f.jpg

• yes you're right but when I auto or manual scan it does not pick up the channels. I have tried openvix and openatv both with no luck. The strange thing is it has kind of worked at times where it has tuned in the channels. However when you turn the box off and on again or go from an irish channel to an english channel and back to an irish one it stops working. All you get is a blank screen. I have no idea why it doesn't work 99% of the time yet works that 1% even though it really doesn't work because even if it scans the channels in the minute you leave the irish channels they wont work.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!