What ZGEMMA box should i buy?

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,594 times. The last Post () by jokosat.

• Hi
    Wondering if you can help me?
    I am new to these receivers I wondering whether these boxes are easy to program and setup as I've had a vu+ box but it is complicated and I don't know how to fix any of the issues.

From browsing the web there are a few different models which is the latest one and which is the best once to purchase?

Thanks

Edited once, last by codar: Removing "thanks required" option ().

• First thing to note, if your looking for support, I'd advise you to leave out the "thanks required" option in order to read it, as it will put people off helping you from the outset.
    These receivers are pretty much on the same difficulty level to set up as a vu+ receiver. (they're all enigma2 receivers)
    The best ones to purchase are the newer released ones as they perform faster and have an improved remote.
    There are three different varieties, H.S (single sat tuner) H.2S (twin sat tuner) and H.2H ( terrestrial and sat tuner)

• They seem to have the same boot problem as their cloud ibox predecessor. Better off sticking to the officially supported images if you buy one. Edision have a box out there at the moment for about 100 euro same spec as vu zero, 135 for the twin tuner version with wireless built in on both versions.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

• I have both the H2s the twin newer model, and the 2s twin older model
    the H2s is a lot faster i find, but both ar not to bad to setup, i've seen
    firmwares and plenty of plugins/programs
    you could get the single tuner ones if your not bothered about
    watching 1 and record another channel.
    For the money good little boxes

Byte

Education and entertainment should be free to all

• I have bought one of the H2S I'm really impressed with it. The only downside is it can be a bit sluggish but nothing major. But for the price of the box it's well worth the money. I picked mine up for £70.

• hi i don't put downt znegmma but u never know if u buy <original > or clone ?? is scam outhere , but with original box from sponsor not prob

and to be honest edison mini os for the price is verry good with no issues

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!